Monday, July 25, 2011

Slips









A few weeks ago, Janell called to tell me that a lady was getting rid of some slips, tutu's, dresses, leggings, etc.  And that they were fairly cheap.  I went over and got some of the prettiest things.  I was excited about it.  I thought these would make cute gifts for Christmas for Ellie and Kylie and Whitney.  I hope Whitney likes it...since she takes dance classes.  I know Ellie and Kylie should like it because they both like to dance around and have fun.  Aren't the colors awesome?  I got leggings for Kylie and Whitney, but I need to pick some up for Ellie.
Jason & Sally came over last night for a visit, and their kids are so cute.  They immediately went out to pet the horses and see how they were doing.  Ivy is going to come out tomorrow night and ride Sage for us.  She is driving now...so when I offered to go get her, she wasn't sure she wanted that...she could drive...They always like to feed the horses an apple, but Ivy is pretty much the only one that will actually let them eat it off her hand.  The rest are afraid and drop it.  With a little help last night though, Sam let Chief eat off his hand!  Chief's leg is finally starting to look a little better.  It's sure taking a long time though.  Boots and Chief are almost a pest.  Everytime we're out doing anything, they are right on top of us.  Curious and wanting attention.

No comments: