Monday, July 18, 2011

Ellie and Kylie


Isn't it funny how there are moments in life when it hits you that time is really moving fast?  Sunday when we went to Jason and Sally's for Whitney and Kylie's birthday party, Kylie and Ellie got in this little Fisher Price toy car to ride...and my mind immmediatly went back to when Brittney and Braquel were little riding together in the same car at Stephanie and David's house at Easter time.  It seems like I just scrapbooked that...and here Brittney is married expecting a baby, and Braquel is engaged!  WOW.  Time...it just goes by so fast.  Where did it go? 


Danelle said Ellie never gets in the water when they go boating, but...that day she did.  I had to laugh.  Her hair is sort of hanging (Danelle never lets her hair look like this) her swimming suit is wet and her diaper is hanging.  I'm taking photos...and Danelle tells me..."yeah...let's perserve that!"
I laugh because she told me once while looking at photos of the kids when they were young...how could you let us look like that?  Well, sweetheart...sometimes it happens.

Gotta love kids!

No comments: