Monday, April 12, 2010

Retreat was awesome


I thought the retreat was wonderful. Had a lot of fun. I actually got quite a bit done too. Of course, not completely finished, but everything but the finishing touches...embellisments, journaling, etc. I finished almost every layout I took, and I took quite a few. I'm totally amazed at how many I got started. I'll be taking some photos and sharing them with you before too long. I want to share everything with you...as I finish them probably.

Danelle did such a great job of the food...I'm supposed to be losing weight, but I loved everything she cooked. Hopefully we helped with the cleanup at least. She spent alot of time in the kitchen. She also tells me I'm going deaf...surprise! Guess it comes with getting old.

I went to Albion last night to try and get some portraits taken for my class. Mikayla, Chelsey, Ellie, and Treven all posed for me. Only Braquel said she was just too tired. She had to open at JB's both Saturday and Sunday morning, so I understand.

Here's one of the photos of Treven. I'll be posting more as I get them proofed.

No comments: