Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are you tired?

Jeff's brother Steve sent a few of the photos he took while we were 4-wheeling this past weekend. This is up Trapper Creek as we were all taking our turns crossing. It was fairly deep. We sure had a great time.
Here's another layout I accomplished at the retreat. Are you tired of seeing them? Like I said...I'm really impressed with how much I got done. I couldn't believe I'd done so many when I started getting them out.
Went down to visit with mom last night. Did her toe nails for her and then we went up to Janell's and sorted the exchange cards. She had gotten 29 sets which is exciting. I didn't get any of my own cards back. We even had a couple of new people do it this time. It was nice.
I'm worried about my sis...she has rectal cancer, and they've already been seven weeks trying to get something scheduled. Her Dr. just doesn't call her back. He finally called last night, and said he can do it and put a bag in, or she can try getting into someone in SLC. I don't know what she's going to decided. Just keep her in your prayers for me.

No comments: