Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's a Tuesday...


I can't believe how fast the days go by. It seems like the weekend doesn't last long enough, and yet the weeks seem to be flying by. Is it just me, or does everyone feel like time has speeded up? I have something to be grateful for. Grandkids. What a joy they are. The weekend with Natalie here was great. She was just a joy. Braquel called last night, to make plans for a photo shoot I asked her to do for me...She is the sweetest girl ever. She has held my heart in her hands since she was just a baby. She is so busy with all her graduation plans and projects, but she found time to call me and will make time to let me do my little photo shoot of her for my final project. I'm excited about it. Each grandchild has something special about them. I could go on about them all, but I don't think they let you publish that much!

The layout above is another one I did at the retreat. It's of my nephew's wedding reception. I didn't get a ton of photos, but I loved the summery colors.

No comments: