Thursday, April 22, 2010

More photoshop fun

They held a "Rock 'N Roll" night at our church last June. It was for mother's and daughters, so I went with mom. Margene had made her granddaughters poodle skirts, and they played music from the 50's. Ashley had decorated the tables with vinyl records...remember those? They had a big rootbeer float, coke & 7-up & orange crush in big tin containers filled with ice. They served hamburgers, fries, and ice cream sundae's. It was really alot of fun. McKenzie loved the music, and really put on a dancing show for us.
This is how the photo of Steve crossing the creek ended up after photoshoping it for motion. Is that cool or what? I can't believe what you can do. Now, I'm going to look at every photo and wonder if it's real or what? I told the instructor tonight that I'd sure like to take an advanced class. There's just so much more to learn. We only have three weeks left, and I'm really going to miss it. He told me that he doesn't think the people that made the program even thought of all the ways people have used it to manipulate photos.
My sis has decided to have the surgery in Pocatello on Tuesday, so mom is going up tomorrow to spend a little time with her before Tuesday. Then she'll take her to the hospital on Tuesday and come home since she has to stay in the hospital for a week. Then she'll go pick her up and take her home and stay until she's doing better. I'm praying everything goes well for her. I worry about how hard this is on my mother too. She's 88 and I don't think she wants to go through cancer again, especially with a child. I know I'd rather go through something instead of any one of my children. I'm tired of cancer!

No comments: