Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


Yesterday we had a family get together for Easter. I cooked a ham and made a relish tray, chips, and hot rolls. The girls all brought salads. I also made a blueberry and a raspberry cream cheese pie, but we were all so full we didn't even eat them. It was really good and super nice to get together again. We hadn't all been together since Christmas...that I remember anyway. It was fun for the kids to have an easter egg hunt...even in the 2" of snow we had yesterday morning when we got up. We had snow drifts down our fence line. Can you believe it? Mom and Jeff's parents came also. After we all cleaned up, we put in the "Let's Dance" Wii game. What a blast. I was just sweating from all the dance moves. I think I lost every game though. Lindsay and Brooke won alot just because they play it all the time. Braquel and Mikayla were super good for never having done it before. I'm thinking I need to buy that game just to get some excercise. It was a great workout. The kids sure like getting together.

No comments: