Monday, April 19, 2010

Here's another layout from the retreat

This layout of Ellie is so pretty. I had actually taken this paper to do a different layout with, but when Danelle gave me these extra photos she had (at the retreat), I decided they went with this paper perfectly. The paper is glittery, and I had a hard time getting the photos to stay on the page. So much so, that when I pulled out this layout, I wondered why I'd left such a blank spot on the left hand side of the page. I put flowers there and filled it up. Then I found the photo that had fallen off when I took it out of my expanding file folder...opps.
Today was a beautiful day. Jeff took off at noon and got our hay and pasture fertilized, and he fertilized the lawn too. He also got the sprinkler system on the lawn going. He was beat when I got home. I understood...that's how I felt Saturday night. Anyway, he relaxed and I picked up all the trash along the barrow pits. I can't believe how much garbage people throw out. I guess because we live by a stop sign, and when they slow down they just throw out all the garbage. Anyway, that is picked up so he can use the beater without it cutting up cans and such. I also tried to finish the front flower bed that I had worked in on Saturday. I guess it will come together someday.

1 comment:

Robin said...

i just love that paper!! such a cutie patootie to put on it too!