Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm almost packed & ready to go

Well, the time has come. I've got alot of stuff (and I mean alot of stuff) packed up and ready to go. I just need to pack some clothes and carry everything upstairs and out to the Yukon. Geez...I always say I'm going to cut down on what I take...but what if I need it? It's crazy. I know I won't use even half of it. That's sort of what I hate about going somewhere else to scrap. I just never get everything THAT organized. Sure, I have some cardstock, I have photos, I have a few embellisments...but there's so much I'm leaving home!
I can't wait...should be fun.
The guy called on our rodeo tickets, and could not get any close to each other. There were four on one side, but they were scattered all over. I don't think that would be much fun for any of us, so we told him we'd just pass. Jeff's parents were more disappointed than we are, but Jeff offered to take them for a drive Saturday and buy lunch for them, so I think they'll have a good time doing that.

No comments: