Sunday, April 18, 2010

Layouts from retreat

This layout shows up a little better. Braquel is the most beautiful girl...inside and out. I'm so proud of her and all she has accomplished.


I haven't posted any of my layouts from the retreat, but I finally got some out and took some photos. I'm impressed with myself. I can't believe how many I got done. I'm only going to post one a day though...stretch out the satisfaction. This is when Braquel was elected as a Princess for her Jr. Prom. That was pretty exciting.

Yesterday Jeff went 4-wheeling with his brother and father. They didn't get home until after 6:00. I worked in the yard all day. I was so tired and my back was hurting...I jumped at the chance to just run into Paul and have a hamburger. That was nice of Jeff to offer.

Today we went 4-wheeling again. It was fun. Jeff's brother Steve and his daughter, Kara and her husband went with us. I made lunch since Reta made it for them yesterday. We went up around Oakley. I always forget how much fun it is between times.


No comments: