Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Here's a couple more layouts from retreat

Lindsay received an academic award from President Obama last May. We told her we should burn it...just because it was signed by him...we're NOT fans. Anyway, it was pretty cool that she got it. It was also graduation day for Brittney, and everyone was pretty focused on that, so I'm afraid Lindsay got slighted a little bit. I'm really proud of her though.
This is my 2nd layout of Britt's graduation. Still have a ton of photos, but you just can't scrap them all. What a beautiful girl. I was really proud of her and her achievements. She went to CSI last fall and took the CNA course, and is working at the nursing home in Gooding right now. I hope she can make it back to take more classes and become a regular nurse. She likes working with the patients that have Alzheimer's. Go figure!

No comments: