Sunday, December 23, 2012

Surprise gift!



This is a surprise....I'll explain more about it later.  After Christmas....
We're getting snow!  I love it.  Except that we have to go to work in the morning.  I don't know why.  All our vendors will be closed and I can't imagine anyone working tomorrow with it being Christmas Eve...but...off we'll go.  Maybe only until about noon though.
Steph came by today on their way to their Nelson party.  She dropped off their gifts for tomorrow night, and picked up some sheets and things that I wanted to get rid of.  I thought she could use them in their camp trailer.  She has a full bed, and I still had a couple of sets around.  I told her what she couldn't use to just get rid of.  It's time to start cleaning up some of these closets.  Just because I have room...I've started hoarding...hate it.  I keep thinking I'll do something it with...someday.  But, I think it's time to start purging.  Not only in my craft room, but everywhere.

 

No comments: