Sunday, December 30, 2012

Men's cards






As I've said before, I go through ALOT of men's cards.  Mainly for work, but I also send to everyone in our family...and there's a few men in it too.  So, when Jeff and I were in Boise I went to Archiver's and found some manly looking paper and a few stickers that I thought would be nice.  Last weekend I made about 3 times as many as I'm showing here.  That should last me for a couple of months at least.
Yesterday I spent most of the day taking down decorations.  Jeff asked me why I put it all up, take it all down, pack it away...haul it to and from the shop.  I told him I love decorating for Christmas.  I love to sit in the living room with the lights on the tree and just look at it.  To me, it's peaceful.  I love all the lights people put up, and would love to do more myself.  But, it is a big job.  There's no getting around that.  But to me...it's worth every minute.

No comments: