Monday, December 31, 2012

Pinterest Party in December





Janell, Melanie, and Jeena hosted a family Pinterest Party in December.  They divided us up into groups, and each group found a project and a treat off Pinterest.  It was really fun, and the only thing I regretted was I couldn't stay very long.  Our work Christmas party was that evening, so I had to leave and go home to get ready.
Tonya's group made clipboards, and everyone seemed to really enjoy making those.  Danelle, who was in charge of our group, picked a scrub to make.  "Pumpkin Pie Scrub" and she had picked up the cutest bottles to put it in at Hobby Lobby when we went shopping in Boise.  At Archiver's, she found little plastic spoons, which we tied on the bottles with gingham fabric she had torn in narrow strips.  Sally & I had the easy part.  Brown sugar, white sugar, Safflower oil, and pumpkin pie spice. 
Tari's group made large plates with a word on them.  Mine was red, and I put "Peace" in the middle of it.  I brought it home and stood in on an easel by my tree, and it was perfect.
I hope this becomes a tradition, because it was a ton of fun plus wonderful food.  Thanks Ahern's for hosting.

No comments: