Friday, December 21, 2012

Misc.


This was the card that Danelle made for the November exchange.  I thought it was so cute.


I found these little stockings at Michael's, and they were just perfect for gift cards.  That way, they didn't get lost in the shuffle.



For the Pintrest party Janell and Melanie hosted, Danelle planned to make Pumpkin Pie Scrub.  I made these tags with the recipe on them to give out.  We were afraid since the recipe made about 3 cups, that everyone wouldn't get the chance to make it themselves.  After the party, I made a couple batches myself and gave them to the ladies I go visiting teaching to.  They seemed excited to try it.  I still haven't tried it though....it took both batches to fill the jars I had.  Everyone keeps telling me it really works well though.

No comments: