Thursday, December 6, 2012

Card kits





The color isn't very good on these photos...I promise, they look better than they photographed.  But, I had a bunch of card kits laying around here.  Janell makes up a kit for the club we belonged to, but I very seldom made it to the party, so I had a bunch of these stacked up.  I decided I really should finish them.  So, because I had no idea what they were supposed to look like, I just did my own thing with what was in the kit.  They turned out okay.  I'll probably donate them to the military place we send them.  I just don't need all the cards I make.
Last night I tried making some carmel sauce from a blog I read.  I put it in pint jars to give out with my fruit baskets that I'm taking for work.  I tasted yummy and was pretty easy to make.  I'll have to try it this morning and make sure it's still okay....lol.

No comments: