Monday, December 24, 2012

My next 8 LED jars








I have had so much fun giving these jars away.  No one seems to have seen them before, so it's exciting for me to see how fascinated they are with them.  I even opened up all the blinds in the front bedroom to let them get some sun so they'll shine.  Just such a cute idea!
Well, are you ready for Christmas?  I thought of one more thing I need to pick up today, but I can get that at work...no more going to WalMart.  I hate that store.  I have stood in line for up to 45 minutes to check out, and in Burley, Idaho....that ridiculous.  I don't understand why they can't have more than 2 or 3 checkers working at a time.  The last line I got in on Friday afternoon, had to be the slowest checker I've EVER seen.  The lady behind me picked up a magazine, and I told her she could probably have it read before we got up to the checkstand, and I think she did....
Anyway, it's here.  Whether we're ready or not.
Merry Christmas to everyone.


No comments: