Monday, December 3, 2012

Baskets for shopping day and shopping list tag book


I decided last year after Christmas, that I would try to make a basket full of fun gifts for our annual "shopping" day surprise for the girls.  I started collecting things during the year.  Candles, gloves, tags, Christmas stickers, etc.


I made some gifts for the baskets as well.  I made several tags for each basket, and I made these cute shopping list tag books.  I saw the idea on Pinterest and couldn't resist.  Especially since I had a bunch of player cards. 


These tag books are made by covering playing cards with Christmas paper.  I made a template with the shopping list and printed off a whole BUNCH...then had to line them and cut them.  When I covered the cards, I used my corner rounder to finish off the corners.  After making a few of these, I found that I had actually put bruises on my leg from pushing so hard to cut the corners.  But, I thought they turned out pretty cute.












 







 

I am not sure why I always getting big ideas, and then wonder why after making 20...of everything...I wonder.  "Whose idea was this?"  "It's stupid"  "It's crazy"...etc.  It wouldn't be so bad if I'd just make one or two of my big ideas, but no....I always have to make one for EVERYONE!  Anyway, it was fun.

No comments: