Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Owl cards with Reta


This was the first card we started to make, and about half way through cutting the little squares, Reta said she didn't think she wanted to make anything that detailed....so she just used a piece of patterned paper for her front.  I went ahead and pieced all....all these squares.  I thought it turned out cute, but not much more than her's.






This was Reta's 2nd card she made.  I thought it turned out cute for her.  She was very tickled with everything she got made.  I think we made three sets for her that day...all with owls on them.
The one below is actually her 1st card.  This is the one she decided not to piece everything on, and I thought it turned out way cute.









She came over early on a Saturday , while Jeff  & Vern were hunting, and we spent the day making cards.  We had lunch and enjoyed ourselves until Steve called and told her he was coming up, and she was gone....that's okay.  I don't think he comes up from Utah all the often, and she wanted to prepare dinner for him.  All in all it was a great day.  Hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments: