Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cinda's cards... group 10 and extra cards....the end.



 I liked how this card turned out.  I made 8...magically number...and was very pleased.  They were actually just some scraps I had left over from some cards I made for the exchange, so that was a plus...



These detailed photos actually should be down by group 10....all had owls on them.  I made them the day Reta came over and wanted to make cards.  She said she loved owls, so everything we made that day had them on it.


I made this card while I was at the retreat.  Danelle was making her Christmas cards and had this idea, so I just used it.  She was even kind enough to give me the strips all cute and ready to go.  Can't beat that.  Again...set of 8.


At the retreat, Debbi had one of these cookie monster cards.  I made them to go on the cookies and fruit snacks that I handed out on Halloween.  I decided it would make some cute thank you cards also...especially if they wanted to write one to a "kid".  So...I made a set of these too.

Group 10...all owls.  I thought they turned out pretty cute actually.  Maybe I love owls too.
Well, I believe that most of the cards I made for Cinda...over a 100.  She called yesterday and said she'd be out to pick them up sometime today.
Now...on to new and exciting things.

No comments: