Friday, November 2, 2012

New project, coasters, and "scents"


Now that I have the retreat junk off my spare bed, I'm starting on the next project...baskets....it's a surprise.


This set of coasters was a gift from Christy at the retreat....aren't they darling?  I was surprised by the "gifts" that folks gave us.  It was just soooo nice.  Christy had made a basket full of ribbon that I loved.  She used over sized tags and wrapped the ribbon around it.  Then she put one color on a very large ring, and then put them all in her cute, cute basket.  Very cool idea.  Looked like a lot of work, but you could see what you had, which I liked.





Thanks to Marcy & Steph for the cute Halloween jar.  I just loved it.  I made several to give away...hope they don't mind that I totally stole their idea. 

No comments: