Sunday, November 25, 2012

Men's cards group 3-




Last of the men's cards I made a few weeks ago, and they're almost all gone already.  I'm going to have to make more. 
Today I started to paint some of the blocks I'm making Ellie and Kylee for Christmas, and Danelle called...wanted to know what I was doing.  Chelsey and Mikayla were going to come down and help me put up my Christmas decorations...and they were bringing Ellie with them.  What a wonderful day. I spent alot of the time making cookies with Ellie and the girls pretty much did all my work for me.
Ellie was helping me with the cookies, and was sitting on the counter top.  I had laid a couple of eggs there, and I told her not to play with them, but...the next thing I know there's one laying on the floor...broken.  She looks at me with big eyes and says:  "It just went off all by itself...I didn't do anything".  I had to start laughing, which actually hurt my ribs.  I love that girl.
Anyway, it was a great day, and Danelle came over when she got off work and fixed supper for us.  She made stew with cheese biscuits and it was awesome.  She also made a raspberry/blackberry cobbler for dessert, which was wonderful!  What an awesome girl.  Love that family.

No comments: