Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Halloween night



You can see how I put the cookie monster together with a bag of cookies and a bag of fruit snacks to give out.  I put my clear block with the lights inside out on the front step along with five pumpkins that Larry, Kim & the kids brought over for me.  I got out my "star book" of Halloween photos.  It's several years old, but I like looking at it every year.  I also hung my banner that says "wicked" across the hallway.  I thought we looked pretty festive....and then we waited, and waited, and waited.  I was beginning to think we weren't going to have any trick or treaters...when finally Jason & his family came out.  Then we started getting a few.  Merlynn & her girls, Jeff & his family, Larry & his family.  There sure weren't many this year.  I guess they held a trunk or treat at the church, so no one felt the need to come by.  Hate it!

1 comment:

The life of a 2nd grader said...

My girls loved your treats. They were very cute. They know every year we stop at your house and Grammys house. Thanks for taking the time to make such fun things for them.