Friday, November 16, 2012

November exchange card #3- 2012






I have to say again...loved this chipboard kit.  I really liked the brown paper behind the trees also.  I only had one sheet, and I think I've hoarded it for quite awhile...finally decided it was time to use it.  I tend to do that.  When I find something that I really like, I purchase it, and then hate to use it...just because I like looking at it.  I'm trying to be better about that.  After all...if I don't use stuff up...how can I justify buying more "stuff"?
I fell Wednesday morning, and broke a rib.  So, I've been home...just sitting around for a couple of days.  I'm going to try going to work this morning though.  Under normal conditions, I would give anything to be able to stay home for a couple of days.  But...all I did was sit around, wander around ,because I couldn't lay down, have a hard time breathing, and it hurts to move much.  Hopefully, it heals quickly.  I don't have time to just sit around at this time of year.

No comments: