Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November exchange card #1 2012










The theme for November's exchange was : Chipboard.  I had an advantage.  Tami gave Doris a bunch of chipboard kits and Doris let me use a couple while I was in Soda stamping with her.  So, I've had this month's cards finished since then.  I loved the chipboard kits and had a lot of fun making these cards.  Thanks Doris...and Tami.  Made my life easy!
The chipboard on this card is the round frame.  The stamp set is from CTMH.


If you plan to participate in November's card exchange, please get your cards to me by this Friday or next Monday for sure.  Remember that the cards are due by the 20th.  That way, I can sort them and get them returned to everyone.  We're skipping December this year, but remember that the theme for January is:  Winter Wonderland.  I am looking forward to see tons of cards come in!

No comments: