Thursday, June 23, 2011

Up close with flowers








I had alot of fun taking photos of flowers up North Heglar on Saturday morning.  Everyone else left on a ride, and I thought I'd stay around camp and wait for Jason & Sally and the kids to come.  I spent about an hour hiking around finding things that interested me.  I loved this little white flowers.  Tomorrow I'll share some of the rest of them...then I promise, I'll move on to something else!
Last night we hauled part of our hay...Jeff was stacking and Vern was trying to throw the bales up on the trailer.  After about one row, I could see he wasn't faring too well, so I let him drive and I started doing it.  Most of the bales weren't TOO bad...and I survived.  I laid on the floor and did all my back exercises I could and this morning...I'm a little sore, but my back isn't out at least.  Tonight we'll try to finish it.  What a job.  Jeff and I are both tooooo old to be doing this.  Or just wimpy!

No comments: