Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Scrapbooking again


Braquel graduated from Declo high school last spring, and I'm finally getting it scrapbooked.  I'm making headway...I have finished all the layouts that I had in kits at the retreat.  In fact, most of the last few I've done were just in page protectors without paper or any ideas.  So I've just been reaching in and grabbing a packet and going from there.  I still have quite a few left to do for the 09-10 year.  I'm not sure they are all going to fit in two albums.  I may have to go digital just to save space! 


I don't know if you can read the journaling, but I have so proud to help Braquel make her announcements.  It was while I was taking the photo shop class and I sort of knew how to make the collage.  It's been awhile since I've done it now, and I'm not even sure I can do it.  I need to get back to working in PS before I forget everything I learned.  I just don't have enough hours in the day.





Braquel is such a beautiful girl and the sweetest thing.  She has a special place in my heart. 
Last night my mother had our birthday dinner.  Jeena's boyfriend was telling her how his family was going to have a reunion, and they were going to have over 40 people there.  Jeena told him that was nothing...our family would have more than that at our birthday dinner.  He couldn't believe it.  He got sick and couldn't come, but Jeena was counting...over 90.  That's alot of people from one family huh?  Ivy stayed and worked with the colt again, but he acted up a little last night.  Of course, lots of kids running around, the sprinklers were on in the pasture so she couldn't go out there...we'll get her out here again next week.
I got some awesome gifts, and I'll take photos and post them before long.  I hate getting older, but it's still always fun to get together.

No comments: