Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just a couple more punched cards





Mom asked me to help her with a couple of cards for the exchange this month, because she didn't think she had enough punches.  She already had two sets done, but last night she came down and we did a couple more sets.  I saw this one on the internet...well, sort of like this one.  You know how you always have to mke it your own, but we did follow the punched out part with the words inside of the area.  We used dimensionals behind the checked part.  I had gotten a three part punch from SU and we used that for the flower.  Since it was a little smaller than the one I'd seen on the net, we just used a jewel in the center instead of punching another circle.  I quite liked how it turned out.  I am loving the punch theme.  I'll share the other card we made tomorrow.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Omg!!! Such a cute card!!!!

Robin said...

Omg!!! Such a cute card!!!!