Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Getting Ready for Summer" challenge


As you all probably know, I have barrels around my house that I usually plant with flowers.  I usually try to do this the end of May first of June when I think it's finally warmed up enough that they won't freeze.  Well, I finally got started on them yesterday...June 25th.  Is that crazy or what.  Anyway, I took a photo of the flowers in the back of my Yukon..."getting ready for summer".


This is probably my favorite photo.  I took it up North Heglar last week.  I'm not sure why I like dandelions that have gone to seed, but I seem to.  I really like the wonderful definition.


Summer for us always means going camping and riding the 4-wheelers.  It isn't the most interesting photo, or the best color, but it does mean "getting ready for summer" to us.
I am loving the challenge, and hope more of you will participate.  Thanks Ashley for sharing with us.


1 comment:

Creative Day said...

I really love that dandelion picture. I would have never thought of that for getting ready for summer, but it is SOO true. Thanks for playing along with us.