Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tape runner

For Mother's Day, Robin and the boys gave me this tape runner.  It took me awhile to get the tape loaded and figure it out, but I LOVE it.  Wow.  It really isn't as heavy to hold as it looks, and it runs so smooth and seems to stick very well.  Now to start stocking up on refills...Michael's never seems to have any.  Especially when I have a 50% off coupon!
Jeff got home yesterday, and never even mentioned the bathroom wall...I asked on my way home from work...did you look at the bathroom?  He said..no..I told him I'd painted it a chocolate brown, and he said..." as I walked by, I thought, that's different...no ...couldn't be".  But, other than that he didn't say anything, so I guess he doesn't care.  Pretty funny since he was so adamant that we would NEVER paint a wall a dark color.  I'm getting used to it and I don't have to walk in and turn the lights on everytime I walk by...just to see if I still like it.
Hopefully today is nice weather and I can get some yard work done.  I have a mountain of laundry...since Jeff's been gone all week.  But, it's all good...it's the weekend.

No comments: