Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flowers


I took a bunch of up-close photos while we were in North Heglar this weekend.  Ashley is doing a challenge for photography, and I want to do it.  I was thinking along the lines of "getting ready for summer", which is her theme for the first week, as spring flowers, etc.  The first photograph is of a danelion that's gone to seed...sure sign of summer.  And the chokecherries up North Heglar.  The trees are just loaded with them.  I'm excited to go pick them this fall and make syrup.  Last year I did that and gave jars of it as little gifts.  Everyone really liked it.
The other idea I had for the "getting ready for summer" is photos of our 4-wheelers all loaded up and ready to ride.  I'm having a hard time deciding what photo to send Ashley.  I'll post the other photos tomorrow...maybe.

1 comment:

Creative Day said...

That dandelion picture is AWESOME!!!