Friday, June 24, 2011

Love wild flowers








I took about 30-40 photos of flowers...up close while I was at Heglar.  I really loved almost all of them.  It was so green and lush up there.  But...I promise.  This will be the last I share.  Except for maybe the one I submit to Ashley for the "getting ready for summer" challenge.  Unless I decided to use a different one.
We finished hauling the hay last night.  I think we were all totally beat.  My back was killing me, but I did my exercises a few times and slept on the heating pad and I'm not too bad this morning.  I actually think it's good for us.
We worked on Chief's leg again.  I called Trevor and he thought we should have had him come over the night before...in case he needed stitches.  He's going to stop by this morning and look at him and leave us some medication.  Poor Chief.  Trevor said to soak his leg in warm water with Dawn in it.  I couldn't get a bucket high enough, so I just took a rag and poured the water over his cuts.  He was just shaking.  I'm sure it hurt and he was scared.  But he stood very still for us and was good.  Hopefully it didn't cut a tendon and he'll be okay.
Now on to putting out the sprinkler pipes on the hay and getting everything watered...oh...the life of a small farmer.

1 comment:

Robin said...

These photos are fantastic!! I am loving them!!!