Thursday, June 16, 2011

Milner Dam


This was just above Caldrin Linn, and I know that this little island of trees and rocks were way above water before.

This water fall is just as you climb up from the bridge at Caldron Linn.  Isn't it pretty?


The water fall below, and these old cars below it, were between Caldron Linn and Milner Dam.  It was a great drive and we really enjoyed it.  You can't tell, but the sky was black and the wind was blowing fairly good by this time.



This is the water rushing by below Milner Dam.  I've never seen so much water going through there.  I know I keep repeating this, but it was really cool.  I just hope we don't get flooding.  I've been hearing there are still 8 foot drifts in Island Park, and Tuesday, I had a rep tell me that Snowbird was staying open for skiing until the 4th of July...can you believe it?
We got the bikes ready for riding, got the 5th wheel loaded...we may make it yet.

No comments: