Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog hop project


I'm getting frustrated.  I've posted this about three times now, and it keeps disappearing.  If it happens again...so long.  Or, maybe it will publish it four times tomorrow morning.  I'm trying to save this to publish tomorrow since I'm flying out a little after 6:00 and won't be here to do it.
I actually have another project I wanted to do this month, but just didn't get it done.  I've had it in my closet for two or three years now...guess it will have to wait again.
Robin came down on Friday night last week and we made these fabric pumpkins.  She got remanants of upholstery fabric for them.  We made each of us a set.  I finally put mine in the living room today and will leave them until after Thanksgiving.  I thought they turned out pretty.
On Saturday we went to the craft fair, but I was disappointed.  I didn't see anything that I wanted to run right home and make, much less buy.  Then we went to the Gathering Place for fabric for some bags.  Picked up Pizza at Doc's.  Then after we ate, we made ginger snaps and snickerdoodles to take for the party.
We met at the straw maze and after the kids had fun running through there and trying to scare everyone, we went to Danelle and Gary's for a taco bar.  Then it was dancing to Let's Dance 2.  Everyone got in on that.  I hope no one posts photos of this old lady trying to dance to Tina Turner...
Check out the blog hop here:
http://missdanishandful.blogspot.com/

No comments: