Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm back from the retreat




These are my exchange cards and tags for the month of October.  The theme was "Christmas Cards and tags".  They did not have to match, but for me it's easier to just use the same paper and try to make them look somewhat alike.  Lazy.  That way I can just continue the style and stamps I've been using and not think up something new.
The retreat was wonderful.  Possibly the best one yet, at least I thought so.  The auction was super fun, and I would love to repeat it, but I'm afraid everyone would get tired of doing the same thing, so we'll probably try to come up with something new and exciting.  Everyone was so much fun, and it seemed like we visited with everyone more this year.  We had good food, good treats (those cake balls were fantastic) and a great time.  A big thank you to everyone who attended.
I started putting my stuff away last night and started cleaning, and I'm just now starting to finish up.  What a job.  That closet still needs alot of attention.  I just have way too much stuff.

No comments: