Friday, October 1, 2010

Blog Hop Fall Projects

The first thing I made for the "Fall" blog hop, was some dish towels.  I think I've had this cute fabric for a long time, and decided it was about time to use it.  I thought they turned out super cute.
I made all the other grandkids pillow cases when they were younger for each holiday.  I thought maybe I should do the same thing for Ellie and Kylie.  I might even get them delivered since I have awhile to do it.
I apologize for the poor quality of photos.  I finished this up about 10:00 Wednesday night, and even with the light on in the living room, the photos just didn't turn out very well.  Looks like it needed more light. Last night, Jeff walked into the living room and said..."What's with the bandana?"  I'm not sure where that came from...I told him I could tell he wasn't impressed with my creativity abilities. Bandana?  Um...I like the fall banner I made and decided to do one for Halloween.  It spells out "Wicked"...just in case you can't see that.  I'm probably going to hang it by the alcove in the dining room, but to take the pics I just used the fireplace.  You can even see me reflected in the glass...good going!
Don't forget to check out Danelle's blog for all the links... http://www.missdanishandful.blogspot.com/
Happy 1st of October!  This year is going by way too fast.

No comments: