Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Saturday...and another BSU game


Here's a sneak peak at some of the things I've been working on for the retreat.  You will probably never guess what they are...but I hope everyone will like it all.  I'm getting pretty excited.  I printed nearly 500 photos this week so I'd have something to work on, and now I'm wondering how I'll ever get through them all and pick some layouts and papers.  Feast or famine I guess.  Today I'm going to start working on them.
I also have some sewing to do for one of my auction items...so I'll be busy.
I also want to go to Treven's soccer game.  He'll be done playing and I will have missed it all.  That's at 10:00 so I'm planning on going.  Jeff & Ken were going 4-wheeling, and then decided it was going to be too muddy.  Then they decided this would probably be the last weekend...at least for a couple of weeks...so now they're going...again.  Hope they have a ton of fun.
Tonight is BSU's game with Toledo in Boise.  We'll watch it on TV again.  Should be a pretty good game.
Have a great day.

No comments: