Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm back from Florida

At the retreat, Marcy was making some wood blocks that said "boo" and they were soooo cute.  She said one set was for Steph and one was for the auction at the retreat.  I figured I'd just have to get enough money to buy them.  Then she started these wood blocks that say "believe".  I kept going over and admiring them, and telling her how cute they were. Finally I told her I'd trade her scrapbooking for a set.  She had to break down and tell me they were actually for me.  I was so excited.  I love them.  Thanks Marcy!
Florida was okay, but I'm so tired.  Thursday night I didn't get a wink of sleep because I was so afraid I'd over sleep and not make my flight.  We had to leave the hotel at 4:30 a.m. and I had a wake up call for 3:00.  But I would read for awhile, then turn off the light and lay there and lay there.  Finally I'd turn the light back on and read again...then about 2:30 I figured I might as well just get up and get ready.  Long day.
CED got Hard Rock Cafe for a private party on Wednesday night.  That was okay, but...long.  On Tuesday night we went to a restaurant called Cuban and I guess it was one of the top 20 restaurants in Orlando.  It was different...but okay.  Thursday night we had our division dinner at the hotel and it was "okay".  I just wasn't that thrilled with anything this year.  I didn't even take a camera...guess I won't have to scrap that trip.
It's sure nice to be home though.

No comments: