Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome back...Lois

Robin had a challenge to post every day during September, which I accomplished, but now that it's October, I haven't been very good about it.  Sorry.  I've just been super busy.  No excuse...I know.  Robin...I need another challenge I guess.
I've been busy getting Jeff ready for Elk hunting...he's leaving in the morning.  Busy making things for the retreat and baking and getting everything packed up.  I was almost finished tonight and realized that I'd forgotten to type up and print all the tips for the welcome bags.  HELLLOOOOO. That isn't quite what I said, but geez Louise.  Where has my head been lately.  I'm loosing it.
Well, I'm ready to hit the sack now, and just thought I'd share a couple of things I'm taking to the retreat with me.  We are holding an auction, and I made a few things for it.  One is a hat (crocheted, of course)  Forgot to take a photo, but I love the colors.  It's a beige with chocolate brown and mauve/pink stripes and a pink flower on it.  It looks like ice cream with chocolate and raspberry topping...know what I mean?  Maybe I can snap a photo at the retreat.  I also made a Halloween apron with a cake mix and icing all decorated up.  And...Robin asked me to make chokecherry syrup for the pancake breakfast on Saturday, so I made an extra bottle of syrup for the auction also.



I also have been working on the welcome bags for the retreat.  Everyone gets one, and we filled them with pretty cool things...hope everyone likes them.  I haven't posted anything because I wanted it to be a surprise, but I think we're safe now...

No comments: