Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update


Here is the first layout of my family reunion that I did at the retreat. The Jensen family planned
it and the theme was the Amazing Stapelman Family RACE...as you can see from the invitation. It was really fun. We divided into teams and had to accomplish quite a few "races". There were races for different ages. The team we were given was: Stephanie, Lindsay, Brooke, Dillon, Aubrie, and myself.
Well, another week nearly gone. Thursday night was my class. Only two more left. We turned in our motion photo and worked on our impossible photo. I'm really not liking mine. I used one of my up close photos...my grass out front of the house...and put a fairy in the corner, but it just looks to fake. I can't seem to get the grass to just cover a little of her to make it look like she's hiding. I'm about to give up and try something entirely different...but what?

Friday was work all day...I can't seem to get caught up with all the quotes and stuff is piled way high. I was going to do the photo shoot with Braquel Friday night, but the wind was blowing 50mph again...still is today. I'm sick of the cold and the wind.

Saturday morning we went to breakfast at JB's, but Braquel wasn't working. We still went in and it wasn't long and Braquel and Kevin came in, so they sat with us. Then we went to Treven's baseball game in Declo, but when we got there...no kids. It was so cold and windy that they cancelled the games. So we went for a drive instead. I'll post some photos of that later.

Today it's still blowing. And cold. I wanted to work out in the yard, but I'm not about to in this weather. Maybe it will warm up a little later in the day and I'll brave it.

I finished the last of my project for the girls for Mother's Day. Just a few things to go with them now. I'm excited to give them out.

No comments: