Thursday, May 20, 2010

We have RAIN again...

One of our assignments was to take a photo of something in our home that we love. I love this quilt. I had the material and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Then I found a photo of a quilt that had this border on it and loved it. So my sweet mother, put it together for me. I guess she had to tear the border apart a couple of times to make it work out to the right size. There are several things in my house that I love, so I'll be adding a photo here and there of them.


I'm sorry...I know we need the rain, or water, but I'm so tired of cold, windy, wet weather. I mean it's the 20th of May! How long is this going to go on. I have to admit though, that our lawn looks wonderful. The horses out in the green, green pasture look beautiful too. But, I'm ready for warm weather.


No comments: