Friday, May 14, 2010

Greetings

This is one of my favorite layouts that I did at the retreat. It was funny, because Marcy, Stephanie, and I all had pretty much the same paper to do our Halloween layouts with. I loved the photos that Danelle shared with me.
I tagged four ladies on my blog the other day, and Danelle did her's yesterday. I loved it. She has such a way with words. I'm glad to see that she reads my blog. Love you!
Well, last night was my last photoshop class. We had to hand in our final project, and then we had treats. I made Texas sheetcake brownies. One lady brought some really good salsa...um. I was thrilled with the book I made (I'll post some photos after I give it away) and everyone else thought it was awesome. One lady said...wow, I wish I was in your family. I really hate to be done with the class...but I did sign up for a photography class on line. It's called "Get out of auto mode". Should be fun. It's only five weeks, so I have I can learn something about my new camera.

We had rain again last night. Jeff was going to mow the lawn while I was at class, and he did...but he had to leave the deck quite high or it kept plugging up. So now, if it's nice today, we'll have to mow again tonight. We were going to take the 5th wheel out for a maiden run this weekend, but guess we'll stay home and work in the yard instead. We still have so much work to do.

1 comment:

Robin said...

go take it out! the grass will be there for you when you get back!