Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photos that I have taken lately

We've had a lot of rain lately, and this was early one morning while we were getting ready for work. The rain was just hanging on our tree out front. I thought it looked pretty cool.
Our little colt, keeps getting between the wire on the ditch and the line of trees. We put a couple strands of barb wire up to keep the horses from barking the trees. The first time he went through, I thought it was just muddy and he slipped and went through. But last night when we got home from work...there he was again. The first time, I got him back through all by myself, but last night Jeff & I both worked on him and it was more difficult. So, we locked them off the ditch for awhile. We'll see what happens.

This was one of my assignments for the class I'm taking. Using my macro setting on my camera. I took a bunch and really like the single one. But look at the wonderful detail my new camera gets. I'm loving it.


No comments: