Monday, May 17, 2010

New camera

This photo of the horses, is one Robin took the first day I got my camera. I was giving the boys rides on the 4-wheeler, and she was getting photos. I'll post some of the boys and I riding a little later. The colt (the one on the left) likes bugging the older horse (Chief), but he doesn't let him get away with much of anything.
I'm having a ton of fun taking photos with my new camera. Yesterday I went outside three or four times trying different settings. I think some of them aren't too bad. We worked outside all day Saturday. We were both so tired and sore we could barely move, and when we ran to town to eat...both of us were so tired we could barely eat. Now that's tired. I guess we're just getting too old to do all this yard work.

We're going to buy Ken's John Deere mower from him, so he brought it over and let us try it out. It's one of those zero turn one's, and Jeff is in love. It mowed very nicely, but what he really loved was how it turns right back on it's self, and it's so much faster. Ken loved it, but living along the river, he had trouble with it wanting to go downhill....right into the river!

No comments: