Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weekend

Here's another family reunion layout. Our reunions are always so much fun. And you would think that the 2nd weekend of August would be nice and warm, but if you notice...we're all wearing jackets. It rained almost the whole time. But we still had alot of fun. The kids always enjoy getting to know all their cousins again.
This weekend will be so much fun. Robin, Chris, and Taylor are here. I took the boys for a ride on the 4-wheeler when they first got here. We brushed the horses, and then ate. They are so good. Anyway, after they went to bed, Robin and I made a few cards and then hit the sack.
On Wednesday, I drove to Idaho Falls for a school on Thursday, so I got to attend one of Taylor's soccer games. Nearly froze to death! I can't imagine how he played...in a T-shirt and lightweight pants. I had on my heavy BSU sweatshirt (with the hood up), my coat over that, and a blanket wrapped around me. Idaho...got love it!
Robin gave me a paper rack for Mother's Day. And then I bought 3 more. Robert's in IF is going out of business. Can't wait to start sorting all my patterned paper and getting things cleaned up. It's time to purge...again.

No comments: