Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation

For my class, I had to do a photo (preclass) of two people I love. How could you not love these two ladies? Robin was here for a visit (the weekend I got my new camera) and Danelle & family came out for Mother's Day. Does Danelle look old enough to have a daughter graduating from high school? NOT...
Last night was Braquel's graduation from Declo High School. It started at 7:00 and it was in the auditorium, so we knew it would be crowded. Mom rode out with us, and when we got there, Danelle & Gary had saved us seats which was awesome. They were on the front row, so mom could even stretch out her legs. Dan & Alta brought pillows, and Dan let mom use that to sit on. Braquel & Keven came in and we got some nice photos...at least I hope so. Haven't had time to load them and look at them though. Braquel is such a sweetheart. They even got to walk in together and sit beside each other. The speakers weren't too long, which is always a bonus. Now she is moving on with life. She has a small home (she called it a shack) in Heyburn that she's moving into and she starts with the BLM on June 1st. Makes me feel so old...

No comments: