Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Final Project for Photoshop Class

This is the cover of the book I made for Braquel. I asked each of her ten grandparents and great-grandparents to write a letter to her. They are in envelopes so that not everyone can read them. They are especially for her to read. All of them brought me their letters...one was written on a paper sack...I thought that was a way cute idea. I hope she loves it and looks at it often.
This envelope included the letter from Great-Grandpa Wood.

This one was from Great-Grandma Wood.



I took these photos on Braquel's birthday. She was a great sport to change half a dozen times and let me take them for my class. Then I put them together in a chipboard book. Robin was here for Mother's day and helped me....thanks girl!

Isn't she the most beautiful girl?

This was my letter to her.


This had the letter from Jeff in it. He procrastinated until the last morning.
I loved all the blue. It matches her eyes.

This had the letter from my mother.
I will post the rest of the book later. She actually got ten letters in all. I gave it to her Sunday night when we went up for the Bar-B-Q and she opened all her gifts.

No comments: