Monday, November 29, 2010

Not sure what's up with my blog

The last couple of days, I've been trying to get into my blog and it just doesn't want to come up correctly.  I may have to go in and change the background or something...not sure.
I lost my keyboard at home, and so I've been trying to use the on screen keyboard, which is really the pits.  I can't seem to find out what the problem is either.  I tried replacing the batteries, tried restarting my computer several times...I hate computer problems.  I want it to just WORK! 
Made more hats over the holiday.  Jeff and I just hung out at home and I did some crafting.  Finished a couple of projects and actually got into my sewing closet and tried...tried...to straighten it up a little.  I've decided I'm as bad about buying flannel as I am with scrapbooking supplies.  A little overload!
Jeff had to drive to Boise yesterday (in the blizzard) so he could catch his plane this morning.  Not a real good day for traveling, but he said once he got past Twin it wasn't too bad.  Hopefully the girls and I can make our shopping date this Thursday, but it isn't looking real good.  Big storm coming again.  No school for the kids again today.

No comments: