Monday, November 22, 2010

Home for the day



Lots more hats.  I need to quit making them I guess.  But, it's too much fun.  The first photo are ones I'm going to give Margene for some of her grandkids.  The left side for the Johnson kids, and the right side for Merlynn's girls.  The next photo are ones for the lady that works with Janell and extras.  The bottom one is extra's also.  I guess I'll decide what to do with them before Christmas.  Right now, I just keep making them.
Today I had the day off...in fact, I took the whole week off.  But we've had about a foot of snow, and it isn't looking good to go to Boise shopping tomorrow.  Steph just called and is disappointed we aren't going, but it doesn't make sense to try and drive up there with the storm they are predicting.  It will be our luck that it turns out fine...but, I guess I'll go back to work for the rest of the week and then take a day off to go shopping when it clears up.  Hopefully.  I did get all my quilts quilted, and three of the seven bound today.  I also watched "How the Grinch stole Christmas".  That's going to be our theme for Christmas Eve.  Hopefully we can come up with some fun things to do with it.
I know I'm tired of shoveling snow.  My back is killing me.  Jeff has done the driveway three times already.  I've shoveled four or five times.  I'm already sick of snow. And tomorrow night it's supposed to get down to -2 and that's too dang cold.

No comments: