Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas is how far away?


Every year when the "girls" go shopping, I try to give them some Christmas decoration.  This year, I had gotten a pattern for a table top quilt (or wall hanging) and thought it would be fun to make.  Well, back up.  When I was in Idaho Falls, Robin and I went to Porter's and got this pattern and I bought the material to make her and I one...then, I had this brain storm that I could make it for the decoration gift...where was my head!  I am in the process of making 8...EIGHT...of these things.  And I'm hating it.  They are taking me forever.  And they are seriously cutting into my Christmas gift making time.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get them done.  I have all but the snowflake blocks done, but then I still have to put the whole thing together, quilt them, bind them...whew.  Maybe I'll just give them a photo of what they will be like...someday!

No comments: